Multi Loop Controller
Since our inception, we are manufacturing and supplying the range of Multi Loop Controller that displays quality as well as durability. Easily attached to the DIN Rall, these controllers are used in temperature control applications and process measurements. Designed with utmost precision in compliance with the international quality standards, this easy to use Multi Loop Controller range is extensively used for different applications in various industries.
Our multi-loop controllers are utilized to regulate a process or thermal rig in systems which require more than one regulation circle in a solitary system. These are able to do compact machine control with cutting edge options and features. Adaptable I/O alternatives to measure and control a large number of procedures comprising carbon potential, flow, level, additive dosing, temperature, humidity, pressure and viscosity. They also have heater break alert CT of 8 points, customer use module, ideal multi-zone regulation, program-less transmission with upper instrument, separable terminal structure. Our multi-loop controllers have easy loader on the PC, simple to connected to DN rail as well as rapid inspecting time.
- Brilliant Functions, User amiable plan and quick reaction: apropos depicts the up coming era of temperature regulator.
- The PUM Ordering is a back-of-the-board sort modular temperature regulator highlighting 2 or 4 regulation circles. It acknowledges 4 RTD/Voltage/thermocouple/Current inputs. Through a 24 V DC energy supply as well as RS-485 Mod Bus transmission the PUM is a perfect decision for machine robotization. It not just assists in diminishing the weight of the PLC, additionally offer the client prepared to-serve capacities like Multi-zone control, soft start function, soft alarms, Heater break cautions, soak/32 Step Ramp programming and more
- A three way separable terminal structure permits the PUM to be effectively supplanted amid handling. A typical bus for energy supply and transmission assists in lessened wiring. Further, a program loader porthole offered on the cover of the PUM enables in transferring design records from a PC or a Laptop, in this manner diminishing important set-up time. Rapid transmission (115.2 kbps) as well as a 200 msec examining time help the PUM to be utilized in temperature regulation uses as well as for process estimations, for example, flow and pressure regulation. Disengagement of the output and CPU hardware from the energy Supply area offers astounding resistance against sound.
- Currently included programming capacities such as Output Distribution Function, High Current Suppress Function, Synchronized Rise Function, Remote SV Choice Function (for ration and cascade Control) as well as Synchronized working Function have created the PUM more flexible, suitable and powerful for all process and machine applications.
- The basic engineering of the PUM arrangement assists in interfacing it with different PLCs, Variable Frequency Drives, HMI units and numerous other field equipment. Presently with the accessibility of extra modules, PUM can offer a total mechanization solution, along these lines wiping out the utilization of PLCs in compact rigs. In moderate sized and huge machines, the PUM can assist in decreasing Analog and Digital Outputs/Input of the system of PLC as well as proficiently control procedure parameters autonomously, along these lines lessening the figuring burden of the PLC.
- Modules accessible in the PUM serials are: 2-Channel Cool/Heat sort Temperature Regulation Module, 4-Channel Temperature regulation Module, Event Output/Input Module (8 DO and 8 DI), Analog Output/Input Module (4 AO and 4 AI), Analog Output Module (4 AO), Analog Input Module (4 AI), Mitsubishi PLC functionless transmission Module, Profi Bus transmission Module, Profi Net transmission Module as well as customer usage Module
- Smart functions
- User friendly design
- Fast response