Electrical Ac Drives
Product Code : Frenic
Brand Name : Fuji
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 5000 INR/Piece
- Product Type
- Ac drives
- Protection Level
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50-400 Hertz (HZ)
- Output Type
- 3 phase
- grey, blue
- 1 to 400 Kilograms (kg)
Banking on the collective capabilities of our well qualified team of employees and infrastructure facilities, we are able to manufacture, supply and export an outstanding range of Electrical Ac Drives. Our offered range of drives is manufactured by a team of our adept professionals utilizing quality approved components and advanced technology. These Electrical Ac Drives are suitable for various industrial applications and are well known for their accurate and quick results.
Our electrical AC drive is a gadget that is utilized to regulate the pace of an electrical engine. The pace is regulated by altering the recurrence of the electrical flow to the engine. Three-phase current in the domestic electrical grid linked with an engine makes a turning magnetic field inside it. The electrical engine's rotor will take after this pivoting magnetic field.
Speed of engine:
The advancement comprises of:
The advantages of an AC drive
The sorts of engines that AC drives regulate are ordinarily working at consistent speed. Empowering the client to regulate the speed of engine conceivably provides him different advantages as far as process control, energy savings and system stress is concerned.
Procedure control: Regulating the procedure output to coordinate the requirement; synchronizing diverse parts of the primary procedure to protect smooth circulation between sub-processes; effortlessly modifying the setup when the procedure demands change.
- In system stress: Minimizing the start-up voltage, which permits utilization of compact fuses and in addition, supply links as well as decreases top loads on the electrical system; Minimizing the mechanical stun in stop and start situations.
Power: Saving electrical power contrasted with conventional techniques for procedure control. For example in fan and pump applications, power reserve are normally 20-50 for every penny.
- Smooth ramp down and up induces low stress to the workers of pumps, fans as well as to water piping and air ducts.
- Backing off the speed instead of output damping will bring about lower sound levels.
- Tuning the system of HVAC amid and post the charging is less demanding when the adaptability of an AC drive is utilized
- The power savings are most viably accomplished by tuning the arrangement instead of streamlining individual capacities.
- Decreased number of stops and starts lessens the fatigue of the compressor.
- The mechanics and piping are focused on less in ramp down or up situations.
- Decreased sound level in less load circumstances.
- Feasibility to utilize fast compressors.
In air conditioning, heating and ventilation (HVAC) uses the primary procedures are allied with cooling, circulating, heating and drying air. Supporting procedures are generally identified with removing the additional heat from the building or offering extra thermal power to the building.
Pumps and Fans: Utilizing an AC drive to regulate the pump or fan output as opposed to utilizing dampers, off/on control or valves brings considerable power conserving, if the demanded output is not as much as ostensible more often than not.
The AC drive regulates the pace of the fan and pump by modifying the electrical power provided as opposed to damping the water or air water stream. It resembles diminishing the speed of an auto by squeezing less on the accelerator as opposed to utilizing the brake to back off the speed. Further, the payback duration of an AC drive is normally less than one year or just one year.
- Proper conductivity
- Long service life
- Positive isolation
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1-6 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, UL